Management Strategy and Business Plan
Maruwn Group Long-term Management Vision (FY2020 - FY2029)
Both the organization and individuals will evolve and 'power up' more than 20% over the next ten years
By sharing the Maruwn Group Management Philosophy and Long-term Management Vision with all Group employees, we will converge our management vectors in the same direction and continue to grow more than 2% every year over the next ten years, so that both the organization and individuals 'power up' more than 20%.
Positioning the Mid-term Business Plan in the Maruwn Group Business Plan System
The Mid-term Business Plan is positioned as the execution plan of the Long-term Management Vision formulated based on the spirit of the Maruwn Group Management Philosophy, and we aim to improve corporate value through steady practice.
Development of "Maruwn Innovation"
Toward realization of the Long-term Management Vision we aim to further improve competitiveness by developing Maruwn Innovation based on the Maruwn Group’s business and reforms of awareness.
Structure of Maruwn Innovation
- Business Innovation：Development of growth strategy business that connects to ten years ahead
- Mind Innovation：Paradigm shift of Maruwn Spirit
- Cost Innovation：Cost reduction is a daily ongoing challenge
- IT Innovation：Promotion of across-the-board business process reform throughout the Maruwn Group
- Work Style Innovation：Deployment of the "10 to 8 & 8 to 10" movement
Maruwn Group Mid-term Business Plan (FY2020 - FY2022)
- Formulation of a "target vision" for 10 years later (2030) and confirmation of issues facing the Maruwn Group.
- Incorporation of initiatives to be taken in the three-year period beginning in FY2020 into a specific action plan aimed at overcoming these issues.
- Positioning of the Third Mid-term Business Plan period (FY2020 – 2022) as one of preparation for a leap.
Management goals (not yet determined)
* The influence of COVID-19 would make it difficult to perform a rational calculation of quantified planning values. We therefore will announce only an action plan.